My Co-Workers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

it's the stuff that dreams are made of....

Hopefully if you are reading this blog, you already know my story - well, at least part of it, perhaps you are an important part of it. Have you ever considered what makes you dream what you do? Lately I've been dreaming of the house my grandparents (OOHOO and Jack) lived in. I can literally smell its aromas and hear its noises (my cousin, not your mom, does a much better job of describing its delights). Its been at least 10 years since I was in the house, and really 15 years since I spent any amount of time there. I cant help but wonder why my subconscious is pulling these memories out of my mind - I have appreciated it though. What a wonderful place to visit, if only in a dream.

1 comment:

Sara B said...

That house was amazing, just like Gram. I just posted about her yesterday...