My Co-Workers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

logo

I know that this is premature - but I do have a goal of turning my hobby of photography into a small business - and as such - I must BRAND myself :) At least that is what I learned today over on the Pay it Forward Photo Blog.


So, I need your help - what do you think of these?

This is my favorite (wildhairboy "created" the color in Photoshop):



Here is one of my earlier tries:

I'm feeling the first one more than the second, but I think there needs to be some design element to it. Tell me what you think! (ok, now I get to see if folks are really reading my blog).

Tootles - wildhairmama

5 comments:

Jodi and Brian said...

I like the first one better as well. I like how the "photography" is in a normal font and then the wildhair is all stylish. The two fonts work well together although I never would have pictured that if I was creating something. Way to go! I almost expect it to say wildhair salon though...must be hair part :)

Sara B said...

I agree that the first one is best, but that there does need to be some kind of "wildhair imagery." This is all very impressive, and you will be relentlessly interrogated when you're here. Barely over a month away! :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yep, I'm reading - although I did forget for a week or so! :)

I like the fonts on the first one and the image on the second ... could you combine them? Having an image will make it a bit more memorable, I think.

Sara B said...

I was looking at these and had an idea...what if you used the image of the wild hair lady as the "i" in hair? That would be kind of sweet.

wildhairmama said...

great idea sara - now - can you draw that???;0)