My Co-Workers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Name is Wildhairmama, and my son wears a purple belt....

.....no, you didn't just happen onto a support group blog! Wildhairboy earned his karate purple belt tonight. We've been attending weekly karate lessons and quarterly tournaments since September of his Kindergarten year - and it's been worth every minute. He LOVES karate, and has learned great lessons in self-control, self-defence and well as abduction prevention. Enjoy the photos (note: the little boy standing to the right of Danny in his group photo is one of his best buddies - and ironically the same age - I guess it's proof of growth hormones in non-organic food).





















I should also say that Wildhairboy lost TWO teeth this week! Between doctor appoinments, prescriptions and burn first aid supplies and toothfairy money - it's been an expensive week - can you say OUCH?

No comments: